Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Fininshed in the nick of time!


Another sneak peek.  Just finished up on this card and it looks like it's just in time, because I think my new little great nephew is about to make his appearance into the world tonight.  I'm on stand by to head over to my niece's, to watch the two older boys, if she goes into labor tonight.  I'm so excited!

Okay, back to the card...it uses the new set Something for Baby and the coordinating framelit dies, Baby's Firsts.  It also uses Lullaby and Maritime (the middle banner) Designer Series Paper, Soft Suede ink, Petite Pairs Stamp set, Early Espresso Bakers Twine and gold sequins.  Hey, a new baby adds sparkle to every one's lives, right?!?  So it just seems appropriate for this card.  I CASE'd (copy and share everything) from the uber talented Melissa Cash.  See her card here.

Well, I'm off to bed, in case I get that middle of the night call. 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!